- Electric hook-up
- Waste water disposal in pitches
- Water supply in pitches
- Camper Service
- Pitches measuring 6×8
- Free access beaches 20 metres from the camper park
- Shuttle service to the centre of La Maddalena village
- Shuttle service to various beaches
- Shuttle service to Garibaldi House Museum or the Arbutrici Memorial Museum
The Abbatoggia Village is located on La Maddalena island, within the National Park of the Maddalena Archipelago, an ocean reserve park in the north of Sardinia of over 60 islands, considered one of the most beautiful in the world.
Surrounded by the sea, the Abbatoggia Camping Villag is located at the centre of a small peninsula, encircled by four beautiful beaches, Mediterranean scrub and granite rocks shaped by the wind.
The Campsite is 5km from La Maddalena’s port and easily reached by following the Panoramic Strada Provinciale.
A pristine oasis and a waking dream where you can have an unforgettable holiday, completely relaxed and in touch with nature.
Other facilities available